Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Today has had me feeling very low. I don't know what it is but it is definitely affecting my writing.

I am struggling with finding a suitable market for an article idea I have. The other articles I have written I have always found a Market before settling on a subject but I really want to do this article.

I feeling down in the dumps and it is sort if putting me off non-fiction writing.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can lift my spirits?

Hopefully my next post will be much happier.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly. What is your article about and then I may be able to help you?
    I'm feeling the same as you at the moment. My problem is I can't seem to finish assignment 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, my article is about a new dating website that us out. It's more about the way this website is encouraging a new approach to contact-bringing back some of the old fashion values of dating.

    I am just really stuffing to find my inspiration to write. I feel as though I am being lazy as you have 3 things on the go and I can't even concentrate on one thing.

    Any help you could give would be deeply appreciated.

    Kelly
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not lazy at all. I have been doing the course for 4 years now and i'm only on assignment 7!! I have lots of things on the go because I can never seem to finish anything haha.
    You would need to check that they except freelance writers, but have you thought of She magazine or Company?
    It sounds like a really great idea ,stick with it. I would like to read something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see how you have written about my business, If I can, I will use it as a press release!

    ReplyDelete